Okmulgee County Rural Water District #2 will hold their Annual meeting on Tuesday January 10, 2017 at 6 p.m. in the temporary Water Office located at 102199 Phillips Ave. in Preston Oklahoma, located across from the Preston School Gymnasium. There will be an election of two Board members. Refreshments will be served. The regular meeting will follow.
Thursday, 05 January 2017 11:08
Okmulgee Co. Rural Water District #2 Annual meeting is Tuesday Jan. 10
Published in What's Happening?
Latest from ONN
- Pecan Festival Returns June 8 - 10 - Three Days of Fun Activities
- Pecan Festival set for June, OSUIT Sponsors a pecan pie bake-off
- Okmulgee County Seeking Applicants for the position of 911 Executive Director
- Okmulgee Lions Serve Students and Teachers a Pancake Breakfast
- Tom Pope a member of the Patriot Guard Riders visits Okmulgee Rotarians