Okmulgee County Rural Water District #2 will hold their Annual meeting on Tuesday January 10, 2017 at 6 p.m. in the temporary Water Office located at 102199 Phillips Ave. in Preston Oklahoma, located across from the Preston School Gymnasium. There will be an election of two Board members. Refreshments will be served. The regular meeting will follow.
Thursday, 05 January 2017 11:08
Okmulgee Co. Rural Water District #2 Annual meeting is Tuesday Jan. 10
Published in What's Happening?
Latest from ONN
- Lions hear about Okmulgee's new Love's Travel Stop and Country Store
- Okmulgee Lions Club Upcoming Schedule for May
- First Family Federal Credit Union will hold its 61st Annual Members Meeting
- Okmulgee County Commissioners Agenda for Monday April 10
- Okmulge Lions hear Informative happenings regarding the Oklahoma Lions Service Foundation